MASTERLUBE 550 15W/40 engine oil is the latest CI-4+/SL rated multi-grade high performance detergent-type diesel and petrol engine oil developed for high performance turbo-charged and naturally aspirated diesel engines. The oil will provide better protection, easy cranking in cold weather, reduced emissions and very high temperature stability. The low phosphorous level and low sulphated ash content will suit the needs of mixed fleet operators including those with petrol engines with catalytic converters.
MASTERLUBE 550 15W/40 engine oil is particularly suited to mixed fleet use in:
- Diesel engines (Turbocharged and naturally aspirated)
- Petrol engines (Leaded and Unleaded fuels)
- LPG fuelled engines
- For all types of trucks, earthmoving equipment, stationary engines, cars and light commercials where a CI-4+ diesel rating or an SL petrol rating is required.
MASTERLUBE 550 15W/40 meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- API CI-4+/SL, CH-4/CG-4/SJ.
- GLOBAL DHD-1
- ACEA 04 E7/A3/B3/B4, ACEA 02 E5/E3/B3/B4/A3
- JASO DX-1
- MACK EO-M Plus, EO-M
- CUMMINS 20071/2/6/7/20078
- MTU OIL Category 2
- ZF TE-ML 07C
- Daimler Benz MB 228.3/229.1
- MAN M 3275
- VW 501 01 + 505 00 level
- DEUTZ DQC III-05
- VOLVO VDS-2, VDS-3
- MIL-L-2104 E/46152
- CAT ECF-1, ECF-1a
- MTU OIL Category 2
- RVI RLD-2
- ALLISON Type C-4 (SAE 30)
- DETROIT DIESEL DDC Series 2000/4000 Type 1
- (Series 40, 50, 55, 60 engines)
MASTERLUBE 550 15W/40 meets or exceeds the requirements of a CI-4+/SL engine oil.
It provides a superior level of protection against wear, sludge formation and acid corrosion and wear, complies with the EURO 2 & EURO 3 technologies.
200 Litre, 20 Litre drums
TYPICAL MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
CHARACTERISTICS MASTERLUBE 550
|CHARACTERISTICS||MASTERLUBE 550 15W/40 CI-4+/SL|
|Density at 15Â°C, kg/m3||0.883|
|Pour Point Â°C||-33|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40Â°C, mmÂ²/s (cSt)||115|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100Â°C, mmÂ²/s (cSt)||14.2|
|Flash Point Â°C||225|
|Phosphorous, max. %||0.10|
|Sulphated ash. %||1.03|
NOTE: Due to continual product research and development, the information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Values stated are average values only, and may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.