Low SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur) E7 10w40 is a semi-synthetic extreme performance heavy duty diesel engine oil. It meets and complies with the demanding requirements of Euro 4 and Euro 5 exhaust emission legislation.
Low SAPS E7 10w40 assures peak performance at the quality criterions, wear protection and friction reduction, detergency & dispersancy, corrosion prevention, viscosity temperature dependency, thermal oxidative stability, low evaporation tendency, good elastomer compatibility and few environmental impacts.
- ACEA E4-99 / E6 / E7-04
- MAN M 3477, M 3277 CRT
- MB 228.51
- MTU Type 3.1
- Renault Truck RXD
- Volvo VDS-3, VDS-2
- *SCANIA LA (Long Drain, Low Ash)
- *DAF 100,000km drain specification (Long Drain)
*This product is OEM Approved and manufactured by BRB International
- Semi-Synthetic Formulation
- Suitable for use where particulate filters are used
- Excellent soot and sludge control resulting in cleaner engines
- Reduces fuel consumption due to superior technology
- Outstanding low temperature viscometrics for reduced wear at start up
- Low SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus, Sulphur)
200 Litre, 20 Litre drums
|CHARACTERISTICS:||Low SAPS E7 10w40|
|Density at 15Â°C, kg/m3||0.859|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40Â°C, mm2/s (cSt)||88.5|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100Â°C, mm2/s (cSt)||13.4|
|Pour Point Â°C||-30|
|Sulphated ash %||0.99|
NOTE: Due to continual product research and development, the information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Values stated are average values only, and may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.